Deborah is a registered member of:
- Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC)
- The New Brunswick Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists (NBASLPA)
Deborah regularly attends professional development opportunities in order to further develop her skills and to remain current regarding best practices within the field. Some of these trainings include:
- Hanen certification
- Neuro Development Training (NDT) training
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) training
- Beckman Oral Motor Program training
- Lindamood Bell LiPS training
Publications and Presentations
Accessible and Effective Service Delivery in a Family Centred Model: Finding a Balance. Poster presentation shared at the Ontario Association of Children’s Rehabilitation Services (OACRS) October 2004 conference.
Community Feeding Resource Group: A Unique Partnership to Address Feeding Concerns. Poster presentation shared at the Canadian Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists National Conference, Victoria, BC, April 2002.
Let’s R.A.P.P.: How a Unique Model Addresses the Needs of Preschool Children with Autism. Presentation scheduled for the Ontario Association of Children’s Rehabilitation Services (OACRS) November 2002 conference.