Clinical services are provided primarily in the following areas. If you have questions about clinical areas not on this list, please contact Deborah directly to discuss your needs.
- Language assessment and treatment
- Developmental delays
- Expressive (talking) delays or disorders
- Receptive (understanding) delays or disorders
- Articulation/Phonology (speech) delay or disorders
- Oral motor/motor speech delays and disorders (i.e. apraxia, dysarthria, mild feeding & swallowing)
- Problem-solving skills
- Language Learning disabilities
- Early literacy skills
- Phonological Awareness
- Syndromes (i.e. Down’s Syndrome, William’s Syndrome, Fragile X, and more)
- Augmentative and alternative communication (e.g. Picture symbols, visual schedules, etc.)
- Parent and Family training & counselling regarding communication disorders.
Deborah Maund is an approved health care provider through Medavie Blue Cross. For information regarding rates, please contact her.
SpeechPATH4U Inc.’s billing relationship is with you. If you wish to use health insurance to cover the cost of clinical fees, general information can be provided, however, it remains your responsibility to determine and monitor your coverage and to seek reimbursement from your insurer. We reserve the right to change fees at anytime, however, existing clients will be given advanced notice of approximately 3 months prior to any rate change.
You may be eligible for a Disability Tax Credit. In some cases fees for speech-language pathology services may be claimed as a Medical Expense on your taxes. For more information on this, please contact your tax accountant or a Revenue Canada income tax specialist.