Practicing within a Client Centred Model of service delivery, SpeechPATH4U Inc. relies on extensive clinical background to offer a professional and practical approach to speech-language therapy services. We offer comprehensive assessment and therapy services to preschool and school age children in the Greater Moncton Area and beyond.
Working collaboratively with each family, assessment and treatment programs are tailored to meet the needs of individuals and their families ensuring that goals are functional and practical.
At SpeechPath4U We Help Your Child Grow & Thrive In The Following Areas:
Clinical services are provided primarily in the following areas. If you have questions about clinical areas not on this list, please contact Deborah directly to discuss your needs.
- Language assessment and treatment
- Developmental delays
- Expressive (talking) delays or disorders
- Receptive (understanding) delays or disorders
- Articulation/Phonology (speech) delay or disorders
- Oral motor/motor speech delays and disorders (i.e. apraxia, dysarthria, mild feeding & swallowing)
- Problem-solving skills
- Language Learning disabilities
- Early literacy skills
- Phonological Awareness
- Syndromes (i.e. Down’s Syndrome, William’s Syndrome, Fragile X, and more)
- Augmentative and alternative communication (e.g. Picture symbols, visual schedules, etc.)
- Parent and Family training & counselling regarding communication disorders.